[mapguide-users] Re: Mapguide beta 2.4: AjaxViewer SetSelectionXML() seems not working

Franz1965 fsozzi at INTERCAD.CH
Sat Apr 14 04:10:44 EDT 2012

Jackie Ng wrote

> Does the Feature Class have an identity property?
>
> - Jackie

Hi Jakie,

If I understand what you mean, the answer is yes.
I mean... the feature class comes from an Oracle table with a primary key,
so I assume that the corrisponding feature class should have his identity
property.

And... the same code on the same mapguide project on the same database
worked without problems on 2.2. For 2.4 testing, I've unistalled 2.2,
installed 2.4 and imported mg packages. Now I'm testing all parts of my .Net
app I developed on 2.2. The data are the same and my code too.
Unfortunatelly I can't select any more :(

I suspect I have the same problem discussed here:
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/map-selection-problem-tp4655687p4879719.html
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/map-selection-problem-tp4655687p4879719.html