[mapguide-users] Re: Mapguide beta 2.4: AjaxViewer SetSelectionXML() seems not working

Franz1965 fsozzi at INTERCAD.CH
Sun Apr 15 06:13:43 EDT 2012

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4883284/SelectXMLBug.zip
SelectXMLBug.zip

... ok, now I'm sure. It is a specific Mapguide Open Source bug. On
Infrastructure Map Server 2013 it works.

This morning I've prepared a sample based on shp files and played around on
both Mapguide Open Source 2.4 and Infrastructure Map Server 2013.

Here the results:
- on Infrastructure Map Server 2013 it works for mgp based on Oracle (with
the difference on FDO driver; here I've used FDO from Autodesk and not King)
- on Infrastructure Map Server 2013 it works for mgp "Cantone.mpg" based on
shp files (you will find in my zip)
- on Mapguide 2.4 it does not work for both mgp.

I include my .Net simple project  (and mgp) that replicates the problem on
mgp based on shp files.

Hope this help for a fix :-)