[mapguide-users] Re: MapGuide 2.4 Beta?

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 08:26:42 EDT 2012

Cannot vouch for stability, but I can tell you what has changed

Other than the fix for reporting +- 1000000 extents, the GDAL provider has
not been touched for some time now (I know Trevor has some resampling
enhancements in the pipeline for the provider, but not sure if this is going
to make it in FDO 3.7 final). The provider itself is still accessed in a
single-threaded manner.

The GDAL version being used is 1.7, which will soon be 1.9 once we have a
newer SDK release of FDO 3.7 (the latest release is beta1, which was still
using GDAL 1.7).

- Jackie