[mapguide-users] Question RE using a Google map base layer.

JamesDudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 1 02:19:24 PDT 2012

Hi,
I am using a Fusion web layout and Google as my External Provider/base map
set up using the WGS84.PseudoMercator coordinate system and all works fine.

The problem is that the coordinate system that now displays in the
bottom-left corner of the map window is meaningless to the users.

So, can I display a different coordinate system in the status bar to what
the actual map is based on - what I would like is the British National Grid
XY?

Following on from this, when changing to a map using the
WGS84.PseudoMercator coordinate system my preset zooms are all suddenly way
off - does anyone know what's going on here and if there'e anyway to fix it?

Any help or comments appreciated.

Regards
JD