[mapguide-users] MgWktReaderWriter merging geometries within GEOMETRYCOLLECTION?

morkl mapguide at morkl.se
Thu Aug 16 06:30:30 PDT 2012

Hi all!

I'm trying to save features, drawn with OpenLayers and serialized to WKT, to
an SDF feature source, but I'm having some trouble with the
MgWktReaderWriter. It seems like it somehow merges all lines trings that are
next to each other within a geometry collection.

For example, with an input of

it behaves as if I had put in

Simple test, which turns the first WKT string above into the second one
(C#):

Is this a bug in the MgWktReaderWriter, or is it me doing something terribly
wrong?

Best regards,
Patrik Johansson