[mapguide-users] Do we need somewhere to maintain user widgets?

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Wed Aug 22 17:37:37 PDT 2012

I've been playing with the fusion viewer for a bit now and with recent
enhancements I've moved my user based viewer over to the fusion layout :)

I'm keen to share what few widgets I've made / modified in the hope they can
be of help or further improved by other.

perhaps we need some kind of central store for user based widgets? like a
repository for them with a breif description and latest available version?

I have a programming issue of writting everything site specific so if things
don't work the way I planned its usually cause I've hard coded some local
directory or something (just a disclaimer if something goes bang).

Extended search widget, allows searchign on multiple layers and multiple
properties.
*- pobSearch*

The main differences are.

Filter can contain any amoun
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4997213/pobSearch.zip
pobSearch.zip t of $USER_VARIABLE by adding a count to the end ,
$USER_VARIABLE1, $USER_VARIABLE2, $USER_VARIABLE3, $USER_VARIABLE4 etc...

Then in the UserVariables place a comma seperated list for the labels to be
placed in the search dialog next to each variable.
desc1,desc2,desc3,desc4 etc....

Layers can contain any number of layer namesthe only restriction is they
must all have the same properties to search on and the same properties to
return for results.