[mapguide-users] Problem of selection with SQLite data in MapGuide

Tiphaine SCHMITT tschmitt at geomapgis.com
Fri Aug 24 07:51:40 PDT 2012

Dear all,

First of all, i'm a new member of this mailing list and I'm working for Geomap Services in Chambéry, France.

I am currently working with a SQLite Database connection in MGOS 2.2 and I'm facing a problem of selection with a specific table.

The problem occurs with the selection action done in the Maestro 4.0 viewer (same problem with others versions). When  I try to select some objects I see an anarchic selection in the map which does not correspond to my action (cf. screenshot below).

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CD8218.BA7AAC00]

The table has been imported in SQLite from an Oracle database with others similar tables. The problem only occurs with this table while the others are working fine. The parameters of the MG FeatureSource and the content of the geometry_columns table in SQLite are exactly the same between the tables.

The selection action works fine in Autocad Map which makes me think that the error does not come from my data. The error.log does not give any information about this situation and no error message occurs.

Here below, the Data connection screenshot.

[cid:image006.jpg at 01CD8218.BA7AAC00]

Does anyone has already encountered this problem?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Tiphaine Schmitt
Ingénieur d'Application

Savoie Technolac                                     Direct : +33 (0) 4 79 25 38 66
48 av du Lac du Bourget                      Mobile : +33 (0) 6 27 44 66 65
Le Square A 17 - BP 210                     General : +33 (0) 4 79 25 38 80
73374 Le Bourget du Lac                            Fax : +33 (0) 4 79 25 38 70
http://gs-web.geomapgis.com<http://gs-web.geomapgis.com/>
[Description : Description : http://www.geomap-services.com/web/styles/gs/imgs/gs_150x54.jpg]<http://www.geomapgis.com/web/geomap-services/>