[mapguide-users] An exception occurred in DB XML component. Error: Document not found

StuartSteel stuart.steel at atkinsglobal.com
Mon Dec 3 01:42:37 PST 2012

Hi Jackie,

It was indeed a package created in 2010/2.1.

I believe I have got to the bottom of this. The problem for me was
apparently that the Web Layout was referencing a Map, which in turn was
referencing a Layer Definition which was pointing to a Feature Source that
no longer existed. In fact, it was also impossible to delete the parent
folder. It seems fixing the missing Feature Source allowed all definitions
and folders to be deleted.

It is possible this might also affect deleting a Feature Source that was
created with a Load Procedure that no longer exists too.

Cheers.