[mapguide-users] Mag Guide setup on II7 2008 Server Issue, Please help

ChrisGo cgountanis at mpowerinnovations.com
Mon Dec 3 07:32:00 PST 2012

I am having issues with Windows 7 Home Premium on a tablet. Tried MG0S 2.2
and 2.4 64bit. IIS is working, PHP is working, everything seems to be
installed properly. MapAgent fails and the MapGuide IIS Worker Crash happens
everytime when doing a repo list (Default screen in MapAgent).

I logged in as Administrator and everything seems to install just fine.

I tried switching from fastcgi to the MapAgent.exe on .fcgi calls and got a
could not find C:\ProgramData\Autodesk cord system files. I copied those
over from another machine and I still get IIS Worker crashes over and over.

Is it possible to install on  Windows 7 Home Premium, some kind of tablet as
well as the folders in Explorer have check boxes. I am telling you though,
everything seems like it should work, installers are not giving errors,
php.info works, IIS is working... really at a loss here.