[mapguide-users] Coordinate System Transformation in 2.4

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Wed Dec 5 10:03:41 PST 2012

Find any work Arounds?
I tried assigning NAD83 LL to it with the same problem. I'm assuming it is
All lat and Longs.
Other disturbing things is the lack of Local Coordinate systems Like County
Coordinate systems used across the Northern/Midwest USA

This data is Live from an AVL system, so the Projection isn't controlled,
otherwise I'd script out an OGR2OGR transformation on it.

So it's not Maestro...Its Mapguide 2.4 and FDO?