[mapguide-users] Fusion Event Firing

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Tue Dec 11 20:26:41 PST 2012

So I'm looking at some way to have a function that is registered as part of a
widget for the initial map load then fired or forgotton about etc etc.
Switch some layers on select a feature and zoom to it.

I don't want to modify the zoom all extents etc for the map.
So a few questions I guess
1. Is it possible for a widget to take effect prior to map rendering (to
save map loading then having to reload to new extents)
2. Is it possible to register this against the map loaded then remove it
once complete
3.Is what I'm asking already done somewhere and I'm wasting my time

Cheers
-Jamo

-----
MapGuide Maestro 5.0b