[mapguide-users] Re: Popup info on data with Google Maps as external provider

martind martin.dagan.work at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 03:23:52 EST 2012

Hi, I quote my first message because it seems it is not "accepted by the
mailing list" (no idea why).

Hi

I wonder if it is new or if it was already the case previously, but now,
with my Fusion application (Slate), when I load the map, a popup window
shows the copyright informations for the Google layers:

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4382632/Untitled.jpg

The problem is that this popup window is shown each time I drag or zoom on
the map, making the application impossible to navigate.

Is it normal?

Thanks