[mapguide-users] Re: Darn DLL files again

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Fri Feb 10 09:37:23 EST 2012

Hi Jackie

I checked out the Maestro 4 branch to build the r6494 version with your
latest changes. Does this version reference the MapGuideDotnetApi.dll file?
I have now tried to download the 'official' Dll files:
http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/maestro/MaestroSDK_4.0.0.zip (it actually
includes the MapGuideDotNetApi.dll 2.0.3808 600kb dll)

Still the same error messages, except if I include the old 600 kb
MapGuideDotnetApi.dll from the SDK. Then I get an error that
MapGuideunmanagedApi.dll is missing. This file is only included in MapGuide
2009 and MGOS2.0, not in the later releases.

What to do? Remove the reference from the MaestroAPI source checked out this
morning and rebuild?

Hans...