[mapguide-users] Re: error on the map

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed Feb 15 11:05:24 EST 2012

There are no apps involved in this error. I've seen it when closing a web layout in the browser page or closing Infrastructure Map Studio after leaving a preview open. It's like there is a rogue request being sent when the session is no longer valid. I think it's in the basic web layout, but I could be mistaken.

Regards,
Dave