[mapguide-users] Re: FeatureSource has a different coordinate system than the map

Lotte Doyle doylelotte at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:57:33 EST 2012

I'm working with shapefiles.

I started fresh and loaded one of the problematic maps. Layers consist of a shpfile of British Columbia (NAD83 Albers) and a shpfile of the Fraser River (NAD83 BC Environment Albers).
This is the access log for that session: http://pastie.org/pastes/3402765/text
It doesn't seem to indicate any problems and the Ajax Viewer seems to stop feeding updates once it freezes/CPU goes to 100%.
I think I should note here that MapGuide is patched.

Would MapGuide Server be more stable under Linux?

Thanks,
Lotte