[mapguide-users] SQLServer 2008 Spatial Views

Ivan Miličević Ivan.Milicevic at supranet.hr
Tue Jan 3 06:39:38 EST 2012

It is possible.

Please take a look at: http://themapguyde.blogspot.com/2010/09/using-fdo-schema-overrides-redux.html

And http://themapguyde.blogspot.com/2010/08/using-fdo-schema-overrides.html

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of sekko970
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 11:28 AM
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] SQLServer 2008 Spatial Views

Hi,
I've the following problem:

I've created a SQL view with a simple join between two db tables.
Then I created a dataconnection using FDO SQLserver 2008 provider, and a layer with the above view as datasource.

I see all the features on then map, but they aren't selectable; trying with a view without joins, it works fine.

Are views supported in SQLServer Spatial Data Connection?
Is it an FDO bug?

I'm using FDO 3.5.
Thanks.