[mapguide-users] Re: DLL Errors on a 64 Bit OSGeo Implementation

soudemans soudemans at ruekert-mielke.com
Fri Jan 20 10:04:56 EST 2012

Crispin,

Thanks,  I had not seen those updates yet.  For some reason I am not getting
notcies for updates.  Having said that it looks like the verdict is still
out on your suggestion, being that Jon tried it and could not get it to
work.  Add to that that for us development is done on the server and the
suggestion to separate the 32 from the 64 bit installation is a little more
challanging.  I will go talk to the powers at be and see if we can implement
these ideas.  I will keep you posted

Crispin_at_Linknode wrote