[mapguide-users] Re: DLL Errors on a 64 Bit OSGeo Implementation

soudemans soudemans at ruekert-mielke.com
Fri Jan 27 16:24:49 EST 2012

OK,

I think we have this part resolved.  In the end we ended up asking why we
needed the 64bit application, and as it turned out we didn't.  From what I
understand, having a 64 bit mapguide server is great when you have thousands
of users, something we will, in all, likely hood never have to deal with.
Thus it was decided that we install the 32bit version of OSGeo on the 64 bit
Windows server.  All the DLL problems we experienced earlier vanished like
snow for the sun.  (Knock on wood)

Thanks for your input, and I am slightly disappointed I wasn't able to
implement such a complicated work-around.  Ok, maybe not so much