[mapguide-users] RE: How to sort a selection set

soudemans soudemans at ruekert-mielke.com
Mon Jan 30 08:56:22 EST 2012

Thanks Jackie,

But according to the information you provided I should be able to simply
use the sort() method since I "just" want  to alphabetically sort a
string key field.  Thus I am wondering what is missing since that
doesn't work. Perhaps the array returned by MapGuide is not some
ordinary array.  Have you done something like this, if so could you
share how?

Sierk

bscribe_by_code&node=4344383&code=c291ZGVtYW5zQHJ1ZWtlcnQtbWllbGtlLmNvbX
w0MzQ0MzgzfC0xMzkyMzk3NTUy> .
NAML
<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macr
o_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespac
es.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.w
eb.template.InstantMailNamespace&breadcrumbs=instant+emails%21nabble%3Ae
mail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabb
le%3Aemail.naml>