[mapguide-users] You should probably read this (if you use Maestro)

mapas ansv.gis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 08:39:14 PDT 2012

hi, looks like a big problem! since the first version came out mgopensource
use, I always seemed an excellent job and a good development for the
community. Maybe someone from Autodesk that can help? I as a user I can
contribute little to troubleshoot code, but if I can install and test it in
different environments and error checking. I hope you continue with this
because I think an excellent job. jackie thanks for working with is an
excellent MAESTRO tool that allowed the community to move forward with this
project.

thanks a lot