[mapguide-users] MG 2.4 RC1: PostGIS objects not selectable

JanvW jan.vonwartburg at bl.ch
Tue Jul 17 00:14:24 PDT 2012

Hello,
With 2.4 RC1 I can successfully connect to a remote PostGIS-DB. The 2.4
server isn't crashing anymore, unlike the 2.2 server (related post:
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/PostGIS-connection-crashes-MapGuide-server-td4987163.html).
But there is still a problem:
I cannot select PostGIS features in the Basic and Fusion Viewer. They are
visible and set as selectable in Maestro. Other sources are selectable
without problems.
In the server error.log there is no error. The normal entries in the
access.log when selecting objects (GetResourceContent, SelectFeatures etc.)
are missing, so it seems that just nothing happens when I click on a PostGIS
object. It's just about selecting: I can label the objects without problems.
Has anyone made a similar experience and/or an idea?

System:
MGOS 2.4 RC1 (Apache)
PostgreSQL 8.3
PostGIS 1.3.6