[mapguide-users] failed to load resource error.

ketan7880 ketan7880 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 21:19:17 PDT 2012

Hi

When I am trying to view my webpage with flexible layout is unable to load
any data from map, even same from Maestro. (unable to load data in flexible
layout) Layout is loading up fine it's just data.

Map is viewing file from Maestro.

I am not getting any error msg but I found out this,
*"PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\layers\MapGuide\php\Utilities.php on
line 641"*

don't know what that means.

Regards,