[mapguide-users] MGOS - Some Recognition

Denis Lalonde denlalonde at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 06:40:32 PDT 2012

A little recognition for MGOS and all of you who contributes to the
project: http://goo.gl/cQ2Zo

Even with the weird behaviour my site has in Chrome (I’ll fix it with the
upgrade to 2.4), the lack of a mobile viewer and the fact it’s not as
“slick” as Mr. ESRI’s Flex based viewer, the judges saw enough to give it
the Gold prize.

Thanks again to everyone on this forum who’s answered my questions
throughout the years.

Cheers,

Denis

p.s. I’ll attempt to get approval to budget some monies to donate to the
project next fiscal year!