[mapguide-users] MGOS - Some Recognition

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Fri Jun 1 06:42:12 PDT 2012

Congrats to you for doing a fine job.

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW
Roanoke, VA  24018
540.345.1410
gis.edsi.com

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Denis Lalonde
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 9:41 AM
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] MGOS - Some Recognition

A little recognition for MGOS and all of you who contributes to the project: http://goo.gl/cQ2Zo

Even with the weird behaviour my site has in Chrome (I'll fix it with the upgrade to 2.4), the lack of a mobile viewer and the fact it's not as "slick" as Mr. ESRI's Flex based viewer, the judges saw enough to give it the Gold prize.

Thanks again to everyone on this forum who's answered my questions throughout the years.

Cheers,
Denis

p.s. I'll attempt to get approval to budget some monies to donate to the project next fiscal year!