[mapguide-users] Rather simple GDAL question 1.6 /1.7 / FDO / Mapguide HUH ???

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Thu Jun 14 20:05:08 PDT 2012

Nice to know, I've not been keeping up with the releases just been working
away in the background on data migration and breaking into some data silos
here at work :)

Hence the implementation of this hydro data.

So I should sit tight and wait out the release rather than battle to try and
get gdal 1.7 to work with my current mapguide setup I guess :)

Cheers Zac