[mapguide-users] Rather simple GDAL question 1.6 /1.7 / FDO / Mapguide HUH ???

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 20:12:36 PDT 2012

cool! as I have mentioned previously, the GDAL support in MapGuide is
only single threaded, which is a serious limitation, there is a project to
get this working multi threaded which would drastically improve
performance for all things GDAL, but it needs some financial support.

http://www.otxsystems.com/community-initiatives/gdal-provider-initiative.html