[mapguide-users] IdentityProperties empty!

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Tue Jun 26 06:20:37 PDT 2012

Hi All

Uisng Maestro4, and the KingOracle provider the IdentityProperties of all my
RuntimeMapLayers are empty. Is there a special reason for this? The
IdentityProperties contains data for other feature souces like OGR, but the
KingOracle has some kind of problem filling this with data.
If I go trough the BaseMapLayers of the map I can obtain the column names
etc, but I'd rather just use the IdentityProperties as all my code is based
on this (In case that it's some Maestro setup that is wrong).

Best regards Hans Milling...