[mapguide-users] Re: Ajax DHTML Conflict

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Thu Mar 8 17:27:23 EST 2012

Trying this DMTML conflict with AJAX again.  This time I am using the
jx.dialog with AJAX.

My issue is when I try to move or resize the jx.dialog the stalls over the
map (even without tooltips).

I can solve this with jQuery (by setting display:none for mapguide) since
the dialog window has a "dragstart" and "dragstop" event,
but I JXLIB DIALOG has onResize but not onResizing (very frustrating).

Might have to move all my dialogs to jQuery to get around the jxLib event
limitations.

gordon