[mapguide-users] Re: dynamic filter for Layers in Maestro possible?

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Tue Mar 13 23:00:14 EDT 2012

Generate a layer at runtime taking the user login/id as a variable to be used
in the layers filter.
Refer to the buffer command for some code samples on how to add a layer at
runtime.

I would suggest building your layer.templ from an existing layer then simply
make the filter a variable so all you do is replace the %s with your filter.

There should be plenty of examples of runtime layers already posted on here
I know It took me a while to get my head around how to write a runtime layer
to the map but it's quiet easy once you've got the bones down.