[mapguide-users] accessing REST server

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Tue Mar 20 14:56:19 EDT 2012

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I really don't know a lot
about REST yet. I'm wondering if it's possible to use REST services from
another server (in my case, ArcGIS) in Mapguide. Our provincial data is
all being served by ArcGIS, which is also spitting out REST services.
I'd like to get at that data from my Mapguide installation. Is there any
way to do that? All I've been able to find so far on REST and Mapguide
is going the other way - getting Mapguide to output REST services....Is
it possible to go the other way?

Andrew
GEMTEC Limited <http://www.gemtec.ca/>

*Andrew DeMerchant*

tel: 506.453.1025  /  toll-free: 1.877.243.6832
fax: 506.453.9470