[mapguide-users] Re: accessing REST server

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Mar 21 02:01:03 EDT 2012

It's a public provincial government server and they're providing a
proprietary REST format, but not open standard WMS or WFS when it's fully
supported by the server software they're using?  Yikes.

I've never tried this myself, but if you don't need live data in your
MapGuide server and have access to FME, you may be able to import it using
their ESRIJSON reader/writer:
http://docs.safe.com/fme/reader_writerPDF/esrijson.pdf

Jason