[mapguide-users] Re: Mapgiude OS Mobile Viewer

Srecko Lipovsek srecko.lipovsek at kaliopa.si
Wed May 2 10:37:52 EDT 2012

Yes, like Jackie said, making Mobile App upon MG since OL 2.11 is quite
simple task. We put it together in just few days. For those MG extra
functionalities (selection, layer, tooltip, …) we use some existing
JavaScript functions from ajaxmappane.templ.

Just a taught, should also such simple (OL - mobile  ready) layout be part
of MG while growing mobile users?

Creating mobileajaxmappane.templ and corresponding aspx/php/java files
should be enough.

What do you think?

Srecko L.