[mapguide-users] Re: Mapgiude OS Mobile Viewer

Greg gbneff at cid.utah.gov
Tue May 8 15:53:46 EDT 2012

I read this thread with great interest.  We too have a very simple mobile
viewer app based on openlayers with a Bing and Google base layers and
Mapguide map as an overlay.  Controls are available to switch between base
layers and for zooming, but that is as far as we have taken it.

I am wondering if there a way to add mapguide layers to the map so entities
on those layers can be selected?  Ideally we would select and entity,
retrieve information on the entity from a database and display it.  Are you
aware of an example that does something like this?  Is it even possible?

Greg