[mapguide-users] Scaling of mapguide opensource 2.2

allfriends1990 allfriends1990 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 02:27:41 EDT 2012

Hi,
    I am user of mapguide open source 1.2 and now i am switching to mapguide
open source 2.2 but i have 3 support servers for my mapguide 1.2 . I am
unable to find the configuration of support server in mapguide opensource
2.2 is the feature of scaling for many support server removed from the
latest release of mapguide opensource  2.2 if not is there any proper
documentation to configure this for may support servers, because i searched
on net a lot but was not able to find proper documentation for scaling
configuration.

Please reply........