[mapguide-users] Re: Error: w3wp.exe (MapGuideAppPool suffers a fatal error with the Windows Process Activation Service)

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpowerinnovations.com
Fri May 4 15:02:09 EDT 2012

AJAX MapGuide 2.2 PHP and we don't do anything special. Actually the only
files it uses are SHP and a raster. I have played with the AppPool settings
a bit and hope that will come back as a positive. Client is not happy with
MapGuide and it is not happening to any other clients. I am guessing it is a
concurrent user issue since it started happening after going public, maybe
has something to do with the rasters but not sure. The logs help ZERO.