[mapguide-users] Featuresource configuration

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Mon May 7 21:04:59 EDT 2012

I'm playing with the new mg desktop libraries and I've found some problems
with reading some of my sql spatial tables, they seem to read fine in
mapguide server but when I load the same featuresource into the mgdesktop it
fails on what I've narrowed down to be tables with multiple geometry columns
(it fails when selecting the geometry to display properties.)

I'm not sure where to post information about the issue but was thinking
perhaps a featuresource configuration override would get me past the issue.

So a few questions.
1. Is it possible to do featuresource configuration override on only part of
the featuersource, I would like the other features to remain untouched
meaning I would only have to modify the config when this one feature
requires changing.
2. If so how? I've found the documentation on the featuresource
configuration rather mysterious.
3. Where would I post what seems to be a bug for mg-desktop

And I'd like to thankyou for the development of MG-Desktop I've only just
recently started building small apps at work for data integration having the
ability to have a visual plugin directly from within the app really helps
and it was rather easy to implement!!!