[mapguide-users] MgCooker - override bounds disabled - how to set bounds?

Franz1965 fsozzi at INTERCAD.CH
Wed May 9 12:55:01 EDT 2012

I'm back on performances of MgCooker.
First question: I have "Override bounds disabled"; anybody know why?...

A second question is on how tiling bounds is calculated. I have a map based
on Oracle Spatial layer defined on a huge area, much bigger than the area
with data. But map has an initial zoom area set properly (on only area with
data). Does MgCooker get this bound or does it get real Oracle Spatial
bounds?

Third question: are there any way to limit the bound, may be on the script?