[mapguide-users] Re: MG Cooker returns only black tiles

Franz1965 fsozzi at INTERCAD.CH
Wed May 23 09:26:24 EDT 2012

This is more or less what it is happening to me.
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1999 I've opened a ticked for that .
I've discovered that more than 90% of generated tiles are empty. This
happens during MgCooker pre-rendering and not on tiling on demand. I have a
better result using “Use official methods” and leaving “meters pr unit” = 1
(you should check this value). In this case I get all tiles I need, but also
a huge number of blank tiles.  Things goes better in AIMS Studio, but not so
much better (I get "only" about 80% of blank tiles).

ISB wrote