[mapguide-users] MapGuide OS 2.2 Server Crashing - Suggestions Please

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpowerinnovations.com
Fri May 25 11:39:21 EDT 2012

Mapguide 2.2 locking up and many times crashing daily. Looking at the logs
it seems to happen around 250-260 sessions created. Does 2.2 handle those
new server.ini session settings I have been reading about? Can anyone list
the settings and what they recommend setting them at for a 50-100 user a day
server? The while server.ini and any additions like that sessionlimit
setting that seems to be not documented would be great!

For example SessionRepositoriesLimit.

Also to note I added that setting and then noticed it went away after using
mapadmin to set the session timeout value.

Regards,

Chris