[mapguide-users] Geo portal using Mapguide Data?

Wilson Herrera wherrera at pccadpanama.com
Mon May 28 08:41:32 PDT 2012

Good day everyone,

i want to ask you guys, if by any chance you know  if there are
implementations that could be used as a geoportal with mapguide base data.

i saw one a while ago, in this address

but in the documentation it appears that there is only support for wms.

i tried  creating one, using geoREST but the documentation was a bit too
sparse and after a while my search only directed me to two sites who mention
it, beyond some examples  there is not much in the way i can configure data
sources or how could i use them.

do you know if there is a solution for this kind of enviroment?

thank you for all your help.

Best Regards,

Wilson H.