[mapguide-users] Import Package made by Infrastructure Map Server 2012

Reservoirdog c.schmidt at relis.ch
Tue May 29 04:11:20 PDT 2012

Hello community!

I have an electricity-project based on Autodesk Map 3D 2012.
We have several "mapguide" servers running in our environment,
however Map 3d 2012 can only publish to AIMS 2012.
(Not possible to publish to older versions like MGOS 2.2, Topobase Client
2011 could.....)
I thought about going indirectly on MG OS 2.2 via packaging.
So i made a package of the published content on AIMS 2012 server and copied
the package into the package repository of the MG OS 2.2. Then I tried to
import this package, and got following error message:
"An exception occurred in DB XML component. Error: The specified schema file
is not found: C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Server\Schema\MapDefinition-2.3.0.xsd File:
c:\builds\mg22x64\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\XmlSchemaResolver.cpp
Line: 118"

It seems, that the newer "mapdefiniton 2.3.0" coming from the newer server
is missing in the mapguide os server. Is there any way to transfer the 63!!!
layers from newest AIMS to MGOS?