[mapguide-users] Opensource C# mwf reader

Carl Von Stetten vonner.lists at vonner.net
Thu May 31 12:49:43 PDT 2012

Ali,

Like Jackie, I'm assuming you are referring to the AutoDesk MapGuide 6.5
product that is now discontinued.

Do you have access to a copy of MapGuide Author?  If so, you can save
the MWF as an MWX file, which is an XML file.  Then you can read the XML
version into whatever platform you need.  You can make changes to the
MWX file also, but you will need to open in in MapGuide Author and save
it back to MWF format before MapGuide Server can use it.

HTH,
Carl Von Stetten