[mapguide-users] Error on insert features into SQL Server Spatial

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Thu Nov 1 02:22:53 PDT 2012

The question for me is: Why it throws an error when everything is correct
implemented?

By the way I can workaround the problem using a Transaction, so that my
application doesn't hang. But the error log ist flooded with exceptions and
this is obviously not correct. Particularly from a customers perspective.

I would file a bug. Do you think it is a MapGuide or an FDO related issue?

Gunter