[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro 5.0 beta 5 and 4.0.4 maintenance release available

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 08:49:57 PST 2012

Jackie,

I've tried using the Live Map Definition Editor, but when I click on it from
the Tools menu, there is a command prompt screen that flashes and then
nothing.  Is there a bug or can you provide any tips/tutorial on how the
live map definition editor is supposed to work?  (based on your screen
shots, I imagine that once it is working properly it is pretty self
explanatory)  I checked back to Maestro 5.0 beta 4 and have the same issue.
I have Maestro installed on a WinXP machine.

Thanks,

Steve