[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro 5.0 beta 5 and 4.0.4 maintenance release available

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:53:57 PST 2012

Your virtual troubleshooting was correct...Looks like the paths are not
updating.  See screenshot.  This is from an install of Maestro 5.0b5 (using
default install directory).  Right now I've got 3.5.0, 4.0.1, 5.0b2, 5.0b4
and 5.0b5 installed (yeah, I need to clean things up).  But I imagine that
the install configuration should point all of the paths to the latest
install directory, not the old ones.  Might be a bug...want me to file a
ticket?

Thanks,

Steve

<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5017974/Options.png>