[mapguide-users] Cannot connect to large SDF files anymore

Kieran Palmer kieran.palmer at hca.gsi.gov.uk
Fri Nov 30 05:53:20 PST 2012

Hello,

We've got the same problem. SDF files larger than 4Gb that were accessible
in MapGuide Studio when we were using FDO 3.6 now can't be accessed in
MapGuide Infrastructure Studio or Maestro using FDO 3.7. We tried using
SQLite but had the same trouble. We also tried replacing FDO 3.7 with 3.6
and although that appears to solve the access problem in Maestro it causes
other problems elsewhere in MapGuide. However I'm not sure it's necessarily
a problem with FDO 3.7 because we can open our large sdf files using FME,
which apparently uses 3.7 too.

Have you found a solution to the problem?

Kieran