[mapguide-users] MaestroAPI 5 and LocalNative Connection

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Mon Oct 1 06:47:00 PDT 2012

OK, some more information. I debugged the relevant code and found out that
the property "SiteVersion" of the LocalNativeConnection is still 2.2.0.5703
although the server is 2.4.0.6989 (MGOS 2.4 RC2) and therefore the
"Deserialize" methode of runtimemap throws the already mentioned error.

I've already searched the whole Maestro code for the wrong SiteVersion
number, double checked the new MapGuide dll and copied the webconfig.ini in
my application path more then one time to be sure it is the right one ;-).

I have no clue where the old SiteVersion number comes from, any idea?

Gunter