[mapguide-users] fusion - default tool selected?

elliott17 elliottd at ae.ca
Mon Oct 1 14:55:18 PDT 2012

I am using MGOS.  I would like to see the select icon be the default icon
when a site opens.  Currently, it is the pan command.  I edited the
Application Definition file so that select shows up before pan under
ContectMenu (Map) - see below.  Any help is appreciated.

    <Container xsi:type="UiItemContainerType">
      <Name>MapContextMenu</Name>
      <Type>ContextMenu</Type>
      <Item xsi:type="WidgetItemType">
        <Function>Widget</Function>