[mapguide-users] Custom WKT Coordinate system ?

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Mon Oct 8 21:41:42 PDT 2012

I'm looking at finally implementing our local grid as a wkt coordinate
system.
I've looked at this sometime back, but I have finally got the right
paramaters to produce the result I need!

I need to define the wkt as a FITTED_CS with affine.... how do I do this in
mapguide.

I might have the elt_x_x assigned incorrectly but either way I'd expect this
to pass as a coordinate system...
Is anyone able to help me

If it helps the following paramaters seem to work for me in FME