[mapguide-users] MapGuide 2.4 on Azure Windows Server 2012 .NET 4.5

Crispin_at_Linknode crispin.hoult at linknode.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 04:21:41 PDT 2012

All,

Just putting some keywords in the subject line for future searches and help.

This week I deployed a MapGuide 2.4 onto an Azure as a 2-Core, 3.5 GB
server.

The installation required a manual config of the MapGuide install for
IIS/.NET, plenty of Windows configuration to get IIS running and HTTP
endpoints configured but works a treat.

Maestro 5 and the Maestro API are powering a small application just fine.

I'll be adding (reopening) tickets for Windows Server 2012 installation
support and IE 10 to make lives easier.

 Crispin